Our goal is to create relevant curriculum, designed to achieve rigorous learning outcomes. This is vital to developing leaders who can innovate faster than our nation’s adversaries, and improve and thrive in uncertainty and chaos.
The focus of this topic is to share best practices and develop partnerships in the learning sciences that enable development of learning content and activities to support achieving rigorous, relevant, and holistic learning outcome.
and Learning Excellence
Areas to explore may include:
- What are best practices for calibrating core education requirements across university systems?
- What are the latest innovations in course design and curriculum development?
- What is the role of faculty in the curriculum development process?
- How do we increase learner engagement through curriculum design?
- What are best practices for learning assessment?
- What are best practices for leveraging technology in and outside the classroom?