The goal is to share overarching strategies, policies, and innovative practices to identify, recruit, develop, and retain world class faculty.
The focus will be exploring the diverse requirements of institutions, centers, and schools, and how they employ talent management and best practices to support teaching and learning excellence.
Ft. Sill, OK
College of Education
Areas to explore may include:
- How does your organization define “world class” faculty?
- How does your institution support continuing professional development?
- How do you promote your faculty development programs and gain acceptance?
- How do you identify and recruit faculty members?
- What are your faculty development challenges and how do you overcome them?
- ·What practices and processes do you use to retain and maintain superior talent?